7421 Menaul Blvd NE, ABQ NM

What if I lose my certificate?

By calling (or writing in) the Division of Alcohol and Gaming (505)-476-4875, you can obtain a form to request a duplicate of your certification. NOTE: You cannot legally serve or sell alcohol during the time it takes to receive a duplicate. As per AGD Regulations, you must be able to produce your certification at any time, should enforcement officers ask for it during your working hours.